Steve Harvey, you should be ashamed of yourself. You say on your show that “I am here to help”. From my recent experience. You should be saying “I am here to help myself”. My wife and I received an invitation to see your show. You should know that until now we were avid Steve Harvey fans. I accepted the invitation for a couple reasons. First, as I already stated we enjoy your show. Secondly because of a recent heart attack we have been very careful about our expenditures (a lot of hospital bills). So taking a day off without pay to go see your show was going to be hard. But Sherry McAdoo-Champion, one of you producers sent us an email stating that “If you are receiving this email it is because you are booked of our “Special, Summer of Sex” taping. Each couple will receive a giveaway valued at $300 at the end of the taping.” We decided to *** the bullet and take the day off without pay and go see your show.

At the end of the show we were ushered out of the show. I stopped at the first security person that I saw and showed her the email from Sherry McAdoo-Champion, she told me to see the security guard at the front of the line. I waited until we got to him and his answer was that “All the producers have gone home” and to “email the person that you received the initial email from”. I did exactly that the very night we got home.

I was pleased to see that Sherry answered my email within one day but that was the last I heard from her. After several emails asking for her further assistance we received no word from Sherry. That is when I realized that I have been had. I was angry at myself for believing Steve Harvey. I do not believe Steve anymore. If fact neither my wife nor myself will watch his show anymore. Whenever we talk about Steve Harvey we no longer talk about how fun or funny or intelligent his show is we let everyone know that we were duped. Steve Harvey, you should be ashamed of yourself. Do you really need the extra $300 that badly?

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Steve Harvey Tv and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about steve harvey tv tv show from Steve Harvey Tv was that they did not keep their promise Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steve Harvey Tv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Steve Harvey Tv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steve Harvey Tv?

Comments