Steve Harvey Tv - Steve Harvey, you should be ashamed of yourself!
Steve Harvey, you should be ashamed of yourself. You say on your show that “I am here to help”. From my recent experience. You should be saying “I am here to help myself”. My wife and I received an invitation to see your show. You should know that until now we were avid Steve Harvey fans. I accepted the invitation for a couple reasons. First, as I already stated we enjoy your show. Secondly because of a recent heart attack we have been very careful about our expenditures (a lot of hospital bills). So taking a day off without pay to go see your show was going to be hard. But Sherry McAdoo-Champion, one of you producers sent us an email stating that “If you are receiving this email it is because you are booked of our “Special, Summer of Sex” taping. Each couple will receive a giveaway valued at $300 at the end of the taping.” We decided to *** the bullet and take the day off without pay and go see your show.
At the end of the show we were ushered out of the show. I stopped at the first security person that I saw and showed her the email from Sherry McAdoo-Champion, she told me to see the security guard at the front of the line. I waited until we got to him and his answer was that “All the producers have gone home” and to “email the person that you received the initial email from”. I did exactly that the very night we got home.
I was pleased to see that Sherry answered my email within one day but that was the last I heard from her. After several emails asking for her further assistance we received no word from Sherry. That is when I realized that I have been had. I was angry at myself for believing Steve Harvey. I do not believe Steve anymore. If fact neither my wife nor myself will watch his show anymore. Whenever we talk about Steve Harvey we no longer talk about how fun or funny or intelligent his show is we let everyone know that we were duped. Steve Harvey, you should be ashamed of yourself. Do you really need the extra $300 that badly?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they did not keep their promise
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..."
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."