To whom it may concern,

After watching Steve Harvey promote the George Foreman indoor/outdoor grill for a sale price on morningsave.com, I went to the website and purchased it for my son. He lives in an apartment and I thought it would be perfect for him. When the grill arrived it was not only a Used one but a Dirty one!

I complained to the company and asked, in writing, for a refund. The guy for morningsave asked me to send pictures to prove that what I was saying was true. I sent those pictures and have not heard back from them again. I have now requested a refund for the second time.

I love Steve Harvey but am very disappointed that he is, probably unknowingly, promoting an unprofessional company on his show. Maybe I am the only one having this issue but I would still like to have my money back. I decided to purchase that same grill from Amazon who has always come through for me even when things weren't perfect. They never questioned my complaint and always quickly resolved any issue had with them.

Sincerely,

Brenda Sanchez

Product or Service Mentioned: George Foreman Cooking Grill.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments